10 Best Natural Cures For Amnesia
What is Amnesia? – It is a condition that implies a total or partial loss of memory. Various types and degrees of amnesia can appear in old age as well as in some mental disorders. The most common symptoms of this mental condition are poor memory and forgetfulness. An individual afflicted with amnesia may forget simple things like own name and address. Some other symptoms of intolerance to noise as well as inability to concentrate are likewise noticed. There are 2 types of amnesia that commonly occur:
• Anterograde amnesia triggers short-term memory loss and the affected individual forgets the recent events.
• Retrograde amnesia causes the affected individual to forget the past events almost completely.
Amnesia is usually found in the older people and can become worse with aging. An accident involving trauma and injury to the head may also lead to amnesia. Psychological problems, as well as diseases that have an effect on the brain cells, can likewise trigger this condition. Too much consuming alcohol, along with certain prescription drugs, may also lead to amnesia.
The natural cures listed here are beneficial in bettering blood circulation to the brain and stabilizing the nervous system, providing a good treatment for this condition. Have a try on them, therefore, you will feel the improvement.
Natural Cures For Amnesia
01. Apples. An apple can be very helpful for treating amnesia. Apple’s possess beneficial minerals and vitamins, particularly phosphorus and potassium. Eat an apple along with a teaspoon of honey and 1 cup of milk to treat amnesia.
02. Cumin Seeds. Cumin seeds are incredibly helpful as a natural treatment for people suffering from amnesia. They assist in bettering the memory and should be taken regularly. Take some cumin seeds and add them to 2 teaspoons of organic honey.
03. Walnuts. Walnuts have strong antioxidants and are full of polyunsaturated fats. Additionally, they contain lecithin and vitamin B which have wonderful memory boosting powers. Eat a few walnuts first thing in the morning. You can also munch raisins and figs with the walnuts to get an additional boost of energy and memory power.
04. Black Pepper. Take a preparation of finely grounded seeds of five black peppercorns and a teaspoon honey in the morning as well as in the evening to overcome the problem.
05. Basil Leaves. Basil leaves are amongst best natural cures for amnesia, they are very beneficial for treating many other health conditions as well. Fresh basil leaves could be consumed as such for enhancing the functioning of the brain and nervous system. These can also be boiled in water to prepare a decoction that is very beneficial in the treatment of amnesia. This liquid should be cooled and consumed twice every day to get its best benefits.
06. Sage. Sage acts on the part of the cortex in the brain. Sage is a useful herb related to the problem of amnesia. Moreover, it has an important role in mitigating mental exhaustion. Additionally, it can also help in developing one’s concentration. It is actually advised to drink tea prepared from sage leaves for that reason.
07. Almonds. Almonds make the brain powerful. They have wonderful properties to do something about brain debility as well. They can restore poor memory caused by brain weakness. You can soak almonds in water for an hour, then remove the red coating. Make a fine paste with butter and sandalwood, and then inhale a moderate quantity of this mixture.
08. Rosemary. The herb rosemary is yet another very effective natural treatment for amnesia. It has been used since ancient times to deal with memory loss and is widely known as the herb of remembrance. Rosemary helps you to treat mental fatigue and forgetfulness really effectively. Prepare an herbal tea by adding a teaspoon of rosemary to a cup of boiling water.
09. Ayurvedic Herbs. Herbs such as Mandookparni, Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Shankhpushpi are the most famous herbs used to treat amnesia. Those herbs are also used in the Ayurvedic treatment, such as Panchakarma.
10. Proper Rest And Sleep. Patients afflicted with amnesia should get proper rest and sleep as their nervous system gets affected as a result of this condition and they experience lots of mental fatigue because of emotional upsets.