10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink a Beer!
It is known that beer is an alcoholic beverage that many people all around the world usually prefer to drink it with some meals, especially in North America and Europe. Maybe you will not believe, but Beer contains more protein and vitamin B compared to wine, while its antioxidant content is similar to that of wine. Hops are the main component of brewing beer and also are a rich source of flavonoids, which are powerful antioxidants. Not just that, beer is also a good source of particular minerals that have important functions in numerous metabolic processes. If consumed in moderate quantities, it can unquestionably increase your health in lots of ways.
> Below are listed the 10 good reasons why you should drink a BEER:
01. Kidney Health. Yes according to a recent study Beer is good for your kidney, believe it or not, but each bottle of beer you drink lowers the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
02. Lower LDL Levels. Another surprising thing about beer is that contain fiber which is helpful in reducing the LDL cholesterol levels or known as the “bad” cholesterol.
03. Vitamin B. Experts says that this beverage contains a few B vitamins such as vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12. They also say that those who drink beer have 30 % higher levels of vitamin B6 than their non-drinking buddies and even higher levels compared to wine drinkers. Beer is furthermore a generous source of vitamin B12.
04. Stronger Bones. Another study proves that elevated levels of silicon found in Beer may lead to higher bone density.
06. Heart Health. This beverage also can significantly lower the risk of a heart attack, those people who drink Beer have 40% – 60% lower risk of suffering a heart attack in comparison with non-beer drinkers.
07. Moderate Beer Drinking Prevents Blood Clots. Experts say that the ingredients that are contained in beer can aid the prevention of blood clots from forming. However, you need also to pursue an overall healthy lifestyle of well-balanced meals, regular exercise, plenty of water and no smoking.
08. Boost Your Memory. Beer is the most consumed alcoholic beverage, well maybe with a reason. One of the reasons is that beer will boost your memory, according to a recent study, those folks who drink beer have a lower possibility of suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia than non-beer drinkers.
09. Fight Stress. Beer and stress are in good relationships, moderate drinking between 1 and 2 glasses beer per day can reduce work-related stress or anxiety.
10. Youthful Skin. Finally, beer could make your skin to look more youthful and beautiful. The experts maintain that particular vitamins in beer may help to regenerate the skin and have a positive effect on pigmentation. The skin becomes smoother and suppler.