10 Things You Didn’t Know About Coffee
Many people in the world are unable to function before their morning cup of coffee, for them the best way to start the day is with a warm cup of coffee. As a joke people call coffee like (“the fuel of the modern man”) hmm but this is not far from the truth. Here are some exciting things you didn’t know about coffee.
1. From most commodity traded on earth, coffee is the second. Do you want to know who is first? Yes, Oil is the first. Close to 1.6 billion cups of coffee is consumed every day worldwide.
2. Coffee contains important nutrients. One cup of coffee contains 6% of Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5), 11% of the daily recommended amount of Riboflavin (vitamin B2), 3% of Manganese and Potassium, and 2% of Magnesium and Niacin.
3. Soluble coffee is hundred percent coffee! With no additives at all soluble coffee is processed using pure coffee beans and also water. The distinctive roasting process and also a selection of beans provides its special aroma.
4. Burn fat with drinking coffee. Some studies have shown that you can increase your metabolism 3 to 11% by drinking caffeine. Actually, It’s one of the few chemicals that helps with fat burning.
5. The legend says that coffee was discovered by a goat herder. This is widely accepted the myth that an Ethiopian goat herder with name Kaldi who noticed that his animals acting jittery after eating ripe coffee beans.
6. Coffee beans can vary in color. First, they start green, and when they ripen, turn into either yellow, orange, or red depending on the varietal.
7. A coffee plant can live up to 200 years. The top of the plant looks like an adorable little seed when they’re sprouting, which can grow into a bushy plant that can live for two centuries.
8. Caffeine improves your performance when working out. Those who consume caffeine before exercise may increase your level of adrenaline, and releases fatty acids from fat tissues, leading to a better physical performance.
9. Coffee can help ease headaches. Some research suggests If it’s consumed at the very early stage of a headache coffee can even stop it or relieve migraine symptoms.
10. Decaf Coffee Has Caffeine. A study found that 10 cups of decaffeinated coffee is equal to two cups of caffeinated coffee.