8 Ways to Keep Your Heart Healthy
Have you ever thought of finding a way how to keep a healthy heart? Well, many folks all over the world are interested in finding a way to healthier and stronger heart. Therefore for that reason, we made this article to uncover beneficial information about how exactly to eat and live properly for a healthy and strong heart. Down there you can find out are some of the best tips:
- Instead of saturated fat try out with unsaturated fats. As an example replace butter and coconut oil for rapeseed, olive and sunflower oils and spreads produced from these.
- Eat fish at least twice a week. Try out with the following fish types: mackerel, salmon or sardines.
- Take it easy with the intake of salt. Your target needs to be less than 6g per day. Always take a look at the nutrition label on food products, and don’t add salt while cooking or at the table.
- Your diet needs to have high-fibre and wholegrain foods such as wholegrain breakfast cereals, whole wheat pasta, lentils, beans and so on. But don’t forget about the fruits and veggies, they have a good amount of fiber as well.
- Like one of the best things that you can do in order to protect your heart is to give up smoking! Read More: 10 Ways To Trick The Wish For Cigarettes
- Physical activity is always a good option to keep your heart strong and healthy, so physical exercises for about 30 min per day, 5 days a week is good enough physical activity.
- Drinking in excess is big NO. If you already drink, drink in moderate amounts. Grown ups should drink no greater than 14 units weekly, with a number of alcohol-free days every week.
- Focus on a healthy body weight. Calculate Your Ideal Body Weight
– Smoothie That Can Boost Your Heart Health
– Delicious Heart-Smart Cocoa Smoothie
– Heart-Smart Blueberry-Pomegranate Smoothie
– Chia Seed Heart-Healthy Smoothie
– Heart-Healthy Fruit and Carrot Smoothie
– This Drink Protects Against Heart Diseases And Cleans Blood Vessels