Cleanse Your Liver And Purify Blood For Long And Healthy Life
If you wish to purify your blood and your liver, this fantastic juice is an excellent option. It is extremely easy to prepare, inexpensive and most importantly, contains a combination of the most appropriate vegetables to achieve the desired end.
To make this powerful juice we must use an extractor and not a blender since what we need is the essence of its ingredients and not its fiber. To achieve an optimal result and purify the blood in a fast and safe way, it must be ingested three times a day for 7 consecutive days.
THE JUICE THAT WILL HELP YOU CLEAN THE LIVER AND PURIFY THE BLOOD
Here is a detailed description of the properties of each of the ingredients of this fabulous smoothie, which will help you cleanse your liver and purify your blood.
• 3 beets
• 12 carrots
• 3 apples
• 5 to 8 radishes
• 6 or 7 sprigs of celery
• 3 garlic cloves
Few words about the ingredients:
– Beet: it is very rich in iron, which is essential for the production of hemoglobin, necessary to originate the new red blood cells. It contains folic acid, which is a great natural antioxidant and is ideal for preventing heart disease. The beet purifies the blood as it is an alkalizing that eliminates the body’s acidity and helps the liver in its cleansing function made it very convenient for people suffering from diseases of this organ.
– Carrot: rich in carbohydrates, beta-carotenes, phosphorus, calcium and folic acid. Beta carotenes are substances that the liver transforms into vitamin A and favor the good health of the cardiovascular system. It has antioxidant properties and its ingestion protects us from the action of free radicals that attack our cells producing degenerative diseases that cause poor blood circulation. It protects our arteries from atherosclerosis and helps us to lower cholesterol. It is also an alkalizing that helps us to purify the blood and control the concentration of sugars in it, making it ideal for controlling diabetes.
– Celery: It is an ideal food to purify the blood, since it is rich in vitamins and favors the control of glycemia in diabetics, it has a great capacity to remineralize the organism by its content in potassium, sodium, calcium, zinc, magnesium, iron , Sulfur, phosphorus, manganese, copper, aluminum, and silicon. It is also one of the main diuretics we have in nature. It has antibacterial properties and is very useful for people who have liver problems since eliminating toxins helps this organ to purify the blood. It is a powerful ally to improve circulation because it lowers cholesterol, eliminates uric acid and prevents the onset of cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension as it reduces blood pressure by suppressing the production of the hormones that cause it to rise.
– Garlic: it is a great antioxidant, promotes circulation and has antithrombotic properties, is suitable for fluidizing blood circulation and purifying the blood, and helps prevent the following circulatory diseases: arteriosclerosis, hypertension, cholesterol, myocardial infarction, angina pectoris, and hemorrhoids. Better circulation allows greater oxygen supply to the cells and greater cleansing of cellular toxins. It favors the elimination of liquids and is a great bactericide and fungicide. It helps in digestion as it stimulates the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.
– Apple: in addition to giving a sweet taste to the juice, it has diuretic and purifying properties of the blood given its high content in cystine and arginine so it is very appropriate to eliminate the toxins that are stored in the body and is suitable to treat diseases like Uric acid and gout. It is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, regulates intestinal transit, helps regulate cholesterol and treat arteriosclerosis.
– Radish: contains high amounts of vitamin C, one of the most important antioxidants in the diet to purify the blood, as it helps to eliminate the toxins that accumulate in our body by the consumption of manufactured products, very harmful to health. It stimulates the digestive secretions and improves the intestinal flora, its habitual consumption improves the functioning of the liver. People undergoing chemotherapy are told to consume the juice of this vegetable because of its regenerative and antioxidant properties. It is a great biliary stimulant so it helps to perform digestion and strengthens the liver. It is also a diuretic because it helps to remove fluids from the body by increasing urination.
1. The beet is passed through the juicer, and then the resulting juice is placed in a container of about one liter.
2. Repeat the operation with the carrots and then add the juice to the jar containing the beet.
3. Repeat the operation with the remaining ingredients, always adding the juice of the same to the jar containing the mixture until finished.
Note: It is convenient to add the garlic to the processor next to the celery juice as they are very small.
The secret of this great juice is in the properties of each of its ingredients and in the way that the same, united, enhance their beneficial effects. You know that then if you want to take care of your body and purify the blood, take it 3 times a day.