Proposed Anti-Hangover Breakfast
After hanging out to the late hours, comes the hangover. It is not a pleasant and desirable condition, but when it is too late for prevention, you can cure that condition with adequate breakfast.
Below are presented some breakfasts ideas that will help you quickly recover:
• Fruits rich in potassium such as Bananas or Kiwi. Alcohol consumption loses plenty of electrolytes, which should make up for with appropriate supplies.
• Tomatoes are a very good source of lycopene, an antioxidant that in a positive way affects inflammation in the body.
• Nuts (especially salinated) may cause balance the level of blood sugar, which is usually too high after an alcohol consumption.
• Chicken soup can also refund the lost nutrients and fluids after drunkenness.
• Eggs are packed with amino acids stimulate the liver. Additionally, eggs are rich in B vitamins, which one study in the Annals of Internal Medicine found that is able to reduce hangover symptoms. For extra B, Reinagel suggests munching on a few nutritional yeast flakes.
• Ginger is excellent in fighting sickness. In case you wake up reeling from nausea, make ginger your new BFF. One small dose of ginger also stimulates a stalled, post-drink digestive system, helping to ease constipation, gas, bloating, indigestion, as well as vomiting.
• Quinoa is also excellent during a hangover situation. Drinking alcohol can exhaust your body’s amino acids—the building blocks of protein—but quinoa’s well-balanced amino acid profile will help repair the damage done.
• And of course, drink water, simply because the body is dehydrated.