7 Smart Ways to Look Younger, no matter your age!
We all want to look younger right! but as we grow older our beautiful glowing skin tends to lose the natural beauty, whether woman or man. However, for our luck, you can actually find some suggestions and tricks that anyone can use to look younger, no matter your age. Just have in mind that younger skin look is a reflection of a healthy mind and a healthy body.
In order to achieve younger skin look, many people try hundreds of products but unfortunately, not all products show the results as expected. Down there you can find some of the most effective tips to look younger no matter your age.
1. Boost Your Vitamin C Intake. Among the best ways to look younger is to increase your intake of Vitamin C. Skin care experts around the globe consider it as an anti-aging superstar. It keeps your skin looking fresh and young. In many skin care treatments, this vitamin is a common ingredient. Foods packed with Vitamin C which can be included in your eating plan are Oranges, Broccoli, Bell Peppers, Kiwis, Grapefruits, Kale, Tomatoes, and Strawberries.
2. Boost Your Protein Intake. Protein has an important role in nearly each aspect of the skin, including collagen production, appearance, cell turnover and even skin structure. This shows that Protein is an extremely important nutrient in your eating habits. Go for lean protein like fish, sirloin steak, pork loin chops as well as chicken breast. Other wonderful sources of protein are low-fat dairy foods, eggs, nuts, and beans.
3. Use Oil in Your Salads. You could try combining a little bit of canola or olive oil with a bit of vinegar on your healthy salad. When you mix vegetables with some oil (not mayo) your body absorbs Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and various other antioxidants significantly better. Moreover, it’s surprisingly healthy! These kinds of salads might help fight free radical damage and help keep your skin looking glowing and youthful despite your age.
4. Don’t Use Your Powder. Although the side effects of using skin powder are not much but powder blocks the pores of your skin. Anything that blocks your pores leads to dryness and pimples. The powder may also block the sweat and sebaceous glands, which may result in boils. If you use skin powders, try to use good company powders to avoid rashes and other skin related problems.
5. Be Sun Safe. No matter if we like it or not, sunscreen is extremely important for all folks. It helps prevent early wrinkles and skin cancer. Use a sunscreen with a high SPF of 30 above with a water-resistant formula. The amount of sunscreen you apply is also vital. For an average adult, experts recommend reapplying of sunscreen every one to two hours while outdoors. That doesn’t sound like a fun way to spend your summer, but that’s not a hard work. Always choose a sunscreen with the best quality.
6. Quit Smoking. Cigarette smoke contains carbon monoxide, which displaces the oxygen in your skin, and nicotine, which reduces blood flow, leaving skin dry and discolored. Smoking also depletes several nutrients, including vitamin C, which helps protect and repair skin damage.
7. Get Proper Rest. Insufficient sleep accelerates the process of getting older. During deep sleep, the rise in growth hormones allows damaged cells to become repaired. Without the deeper phases of sleep, this won’t occur, allowing daily small breakdowns to accumulate instead of being reversed overnight. This results in more noticeable signs of aging.