The Best Vitamins for Hair Growth
Like our bodies, hair needs a variety of nutrients to be healthy and grow. The truth is, a lot of nutritional deficiencies are related to hair loss. There are some Vitamins required for your hair to have a healthy look, in case your hair does not get the required vitamins, you are most likely to experience hair fall or even may be hair loss. Here is how you can grow healthy hair by including vitamin-rich foods in your daily diet.
• Vitamin A. This vitamin is the one of most required vitamin; it truly is necessary for our entire body. It helps produce a number of minerals which are of importance to the scalp and keeps hair healthy. Keep in mind that everything should be in an appropriate quantity; overdose can be harmful. Carrots, Spinach, Milk, Eggs, cod liver oil are some of the foods that possess Vitamin A. So, these particularly good sources of Vitamin A can help get the required amount to keep your hair healthy and give it that fresh look and shine.
• Vitamin B. Vitamin B is required to make few other minerals that help in the functions of our body. It can be beneficial in producing red blood cells as well. Vitamin B also helps fight against hair loss and is frequently an ingredient in treatments for hair loss. One of the best-known vitamins for hair growth is a B-vitamin called biotin. Vitamin B can be found in several foods, almonds, all kinds of meat and fish and leafy greens.
• Vitamin C. This vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that can protect us from free radical damage which can block growth and cause your hair to age. The easiest ways to get Vitamin C is to eat, strawberries, citrus fruits as well as peppers. It is an important vitamin that helps give hair the look that they naturally have and gives it strength.
• Vitamin D. Low levels of vitamin D are linked to alopecia, which is a technical term for hair loss.(1) This vitamin is also shown that may help create new follicles – the tiny pores in the scalp where new hair can grow.(2) Vitamin D is thought to play a part in hair production, but a majority of research focuses on vitamin D receptors. The actual role of vitamin D in the growth of hair is unknown. Many people around the world don’t get enough vitamin D and it may still be a good idea to increase your intake. You can obtain vitamin D through direct contact with the sun’s rays. It also can be found in fatty fish, cod liver oil, certain mushrooms and fortified foods.
• Vitamin E. Much like vitamin C, vitamin E is an antioxidant that can prevent oxidative stress. It can help prevent hair loss and keep our scalp healthy. Sunflower seeds, almonds, spinach, and avocados are all good sources of vitamin E. Vitamin E helps boost hair health and hair growth.
So, those are the 5 vitamins that can keep our hair healthy and to look beautiful and shiny.