This Juice Prevents Blood Clot And Reduces The Risk Of Stroke
Kiwi juice is something that we need to introduce in the daily diet because it is beneficial for the body and is rich with various healthy ingredients. It is a great choice for those who have a problem with sand in the kidney and gall bladder.
Kiwi juice will supply you with a large amount of potassium and fiber, and it can protect you from heart disease. In the following text, you can read how good is these fruits and learn the recipe for syrup kiwi … Why is it good to drink juice kiwi? It acts on the human body as follows:
– Cleanse the kidneys, bladder, and gallbladder from stones and sand;
– Prevents cardiovascular diseases;
– Prevents the blood clot;
– Reduces the risk of stroke;
– Protects the vitality of the cells;
– It has positive influence on vision and prevents eye diseases (cataracts, diverticulosis, conjunctivitis …);
– Stimulates the recovery of the body;
– Protects against the harmful effects of free radicals, from a heart attack;
– Detoxifies the body;
– Improves the immune system;
– Prevents the formation of fatty deposits;
Relieves symptoms of bronchitis, chronic cough and other respiratory diseases in children and adults (studies have shown that people who have developed a form of lung disease if consume fresh kiwi juice regularly, have better lung capacity by 32 % and decreased frequency of coughing for 27%);– Treats cellulite;
– Contributes to the skin health;
– Improves the ability to remember.
You should be careful with the daily amount of kiwi juice. You should not drink more than 1-2 cups of juice diluted with water because it can cause an allergy to kiwi.
Recipe for Kiwi Juice
1 ½ kg of fresh and peeled kiwi
½ kg of sugar
1 ½ liter water
Procedure:This juice prevents blood clot and reduces the risk of stroke
Peel kiwi fruit, chop and blend it.
If you do not have a blender, use a machine for grinding tomatoes. Then, take the grinded kiwi and sieve it through a thick strainer to release the excess amounts of juice. Boil the water and leave it to cool.
Add the chilled water in the strained kiwi juice and half a kilo of sugar. Stir 20 minutes until the sugar completely dissolves. Store the juice in sterilized glass bottles and keep it in the refrigerator. Before you use it, dilute the juice with water.
Juice (syrup) from kiwi contains Vitamin A, B-complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, carotenoids, iron, chlorophyll, lutein, carbohydrates, flavonoids, and therefore it is recommended to be used in the diet of infants and it is especially recommended in pregnancy.