Why the Drinking of Iced Water is so Dangerous For You?
Iced water is a lot more used during the summer periods of time. Some people drink iced water even during winter. If you are one of those people that attempt to quench the thirst with ice cold water then you might want to consider the health risk you may be putting yourself under in your attempt to quench that thirst.
Let’s take a look at what cold water does to your body:
• Body spends more energy to regulate its temperature instead of absorbing nutrients and digesting food. This may result in water loss.
• Cold drinks restrict digestion, shrinks blood vessels and hinders hydration.
• When drinking cold drinks while eating food, cold temperature solidifies fat from the food you eat and your body cannot digest undesired fats from the body properly.
• If you prefer drinking cold water after your meals, your body deals with excess mucus, which affects the function of your immune system, so you are likely to catch a cold or struggle with a disease. People believe that cold water is useful for burning calories. But, you sure do not need your digestive system working harder, and try to make things a bit different. You can burn calories in lots of other ways, without having an effect on vital functions in your body.
Warm water is just right for your body, here is why:
1. Stimulates digestive enzymes and enhances digestion.
2. Hydrates tissues faster.
3. Improves better bowel movement. Try warm lemon water in the morning.
4. Your body breaks down food more efficiently.
5. Boosts natural detoxification in your body and cleanses blood via kidneys, skin and lymphatic system.
So make that choice today and stop drinking ice cold water and you will experience better digestion and your body will feel much lighter after or during meals. Drink more of water at room temperature to improve your overall health.http://healthyfoodmaster.com/why-the-drinking-of-iced-water-is-so-dangerous-for-you/General Healthhealth