6 Reasons Not to Throw Away the Used Tea Bags
You can find lots of good reasons to drink tea. Among those reasons: tea contains antioxidants, may reduce the risk of heart attack and strokes, protects your bones, and protects you from cancer. Tea bags really should be in everyone’s kitchen cabinets. For many people, the healing properties of tea are well known, but are you aware that used teabags also have a number of helpful uses? After reading this article you will never throw used tea bags in the trash can.
Listed here are the top 6 ideas of using tea bags:
1. Do you have suffered from some sort of skin problems? Tea bags can make your scratches, bruises, redness, inflammation and insect bites less visible. Soak the bag in cold water just a few seconds and put it on the problematic area. Make sure that it stays on for 15 minutes. Tea is rich in tannin, which is effective in dealing with inflammation and irritation. It can also reduce any redness or swelling. You can try this trick! Cooled tea bags can even help you get rid of the bags under the eyes, pigment spots, and herpes.
2. Ease A Sunburn. In case you spent a little bit too much time in the sun and are dealing with painful redness, a used teabag can be placed on the affected area for instant relief. The tea bag will cool down the area and aid the healing process.
3. Freshen Up Clothes And Shoes. Dry previously used tea bags and store them in your closet or maybe in your dresser drawer to make your clothes smell fresh. You can also put a tea bag in your shoes to eliminate unpleasant foot odor.
4. Yes, it sounds strange, but tea has cleaning properties. Using several re-brewed tea bags, you can easily remove dirt or grease from mirrors, windows, floors, kitchen counters or even other wooden furniture. Keep in mind that after cleaning, make sure to dry the surface, because tea is also a great natural dye!
5. Tea bags effectively absorb unpleasant odors in the fridge. Put a few tea bags in the fridge and they will absorb the odors and maintain a balanced moisture level.
6. Tea bags help with sweaty feet. Soak your feet in lukewarm tea prepared with used tea bags before going to sleep for fifteen minutes and wipe with a clean towel.https://healthyfoodmaster.com/6-reasons-not-to-throw-away-the-used-tea-bags/General Healthhealth