8 Foods to Eat for Good Sperm Health
There are numerous of environmental, physical and psychological factors that can have an effect on sperm health. Nevertheless, do you know that what you eat (and what you don’t eat) can boost sperm count and sperm motility? So, making some nutritional changes can be a great way to bring that sperm count up. That’s why we’ve put together the foods you definitely need to include into your diet.
• Dark Chocolate. An aphrodisiac, dark chocolate contains many minerals and nutrients the most important one is L-Arginine. This mineral is actually an amino acid, it is known to help men get better sperm health and increase the volume of the semen. Consumed in regulated amounts will help you get better sperm health, however, consumption in large doses can result in weight gain and a dramatic reduction in the testosterone levels in your body. Consume small amounts and you will get good results.
Read more about: The Amazing Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
• Walnuts. Noted brain boosters, walnuts benefit your body from stem to stern. In a 2012 study printed in the journal Biology of Reproduction, researchers fed participants 75 g of walnuts for 12 weeks; at the end of the period, those consuming nuts had significantly improved sperm quality and motility, while those who didn’t saw any improvement. Why? It could be walnuts’ high levels of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, which improve blood flow to the sexual organs. Around 8 walnuts per day are good enough to get sperm ready for the big event. For this and other reasons, walnuts are one of the Superfoods You Should Eat Every Day!
• Eggs. Eggs are something that we eat nearly every day in morning meal and who knew they contain specific vitamins that help sperm health. Eggs are naturally high in proteins and they also possess high levels of vitamin E which helps in the production of sperm and improves overall count and health of the sperm. Eggs also fight off bacteria that can hurt or harm sperms, so basically eggs are multi-talented, helping to improve health and protection against bacteria.
Read more about: What’s the Difference Between Brown Eggs and White Eggs?
• Pumpkin Seeds. Zinc and magnesium are two essential minerals that have been shown to boost testosterone levels, especially when combined. (Low testosterone can not only impede your sex drive but may also lead to erectile dysfunction.) These two minerals are naturally combined in pumpkin seeds. In a study printed in the Journal of Exercise Physiology, college football players who took a nightly zinc-magnesium supplement for eight weeks showed a 30 percent increase in testosterone levels. The seeds are also a rich source of polyunsaturated fatty acids, which boost prostaglandins — hormone-like substances that boost libido.
• Spinach. Spinach, the leafy green vegetable, that Popeye used to eat from a can in one go, is a very good source for folic acid. When there are reductions of folic acid in our body then our sperms do not have the shape they must have to survive, they are deformed. Usually, when people have low levels of folate this can be a factor in deformities in children or not have any children at all as the sperms are not strong enough to fertilize an egg. Eating spinach, on the other hand, will resolve all these problems, the sperm will be in their usual shape and sizes and they will have proper chromosomes and will easily fertilize the egg.
• Garlic. Garlic possesses many properties that are good for our health; it is additionally an excellent food source for dealing with various bodily issues and resolving its functions. Aside from helping the body’s heart functions and protection against respiratory bacteria that may cause infections, garlic is actually helpful in boosting sperm count and improving overall sperm health. The nutrient that helps in this process is allicin, it improves the amount of blood that flows to the sexual organs, improving the health of the sperm and the volume of it.
Read more about: Health Benefits of Garlic
• Bananas. This excellent fruit is available throughout the whole year in big markets and is cheap. It contains high levels of bromelain. It is an enzyme which shows signs of improving sperm health. Bananas also help improve stamina and give extra energy, however, consuming this fruit will make sure that you have really good sperm count and health. Also, it will make sure you are satisfied and so is your significant other.
• Carrots. Yes okay, we all know that carrots improve our eyesight, but what we do not know is that the vitamins found in carrots can also help with other bodily issues. Vitamin A is a very important nutrient that is contained in abundance in carrots. The main focus of this vitamin is that it increases the production and health of the sperms in our body. This can help the sperms swim better and with a larger quantity fertilizing an egg is very possible.https://healthyfoodmaster.com/8-foods-to-eat-for-good-sperm-health/General Healthhealth,healthy diet,vitamin A