Best Foods For Cleansing Your Colon Naturally and Effectively
A healthy colon is a foundation for total body health. Yes, maybe colon is not the most glamorous part of the body but it is responsible for getting waste out of our bodies, so if in case it not functioning properly, the toxins that we take in each day are starting to build up in a process known as Autointoxication and its defined as a state of being poisoned by toxic substances produced within the body. If you experience constipation, bad breath, bladder and kidney infections, vaginal yeast infections, body odor, abdominal cramps, or toe- and fingernail fungus, your colon may be calling for a cleanse. Good news is that eating the right foods can clear your colon naturally, safely, and effectively without taking any harsh chemicals or expensive treatments. Below you can find a list of foods that have the ability to take care and protect your colon and keep your system running smoothly.
• Dark, Leafy Greens. Kale, Collard Greens, Swiss Chard, Spinach, Mustard Greens, Broccoli, Bok Choy belong in this group of plants that are great for sweeping clean the gut. Those greens are also packed with minerals and antioxidants that can help our body protect itself from the toxins we get exposed to. Just have in mind that it may be better to eat cooked vegetables because these are easier to digest.
• Flax and chia seeds. Both flax and chia seeds are unique in their nutritional profiles. They possess fats and fiber that help promote healthy digestion and a clean colon. Omega-3 fatty acids are contained in flax and chia seeds and have been shown to stabilize cell walls and reduce inflammation. Both seeds are also loaded with their own unique blends of soluble fiber, which bind with food to optimize the digestive process.
• Lemon. Lemon belongs to the group of citrus fruits and is shown that can act as natural detoxification element in the body. Citrus fruit juices are also full of vitamins and natural minerals that are good for any aspect of your health.
• Avocados. Avocado is an excellent fruit that can be included in your diet for everyday colon cleansing. Avocados are wealthy in fiber and include both soluble and insoluble varieties at a ratio of about one to three, which is quite unique. And as it seems, insoluble fiber is the kind that promotes healthy bowel movements and cleanses the colon, successfully lowering one’s overall risk of developing colon cancer. While soluble fiber is what keeps your bowel movements regular.
• Fennel Seeds. Fennel seeds are an aid in the elimination of mucus buildup and relieve gas, and prevent flatulence.
• Clean Water With Sea Salt. Without a doubt, hydration is the really important for good colon function. Frequent dehydration can result in bowel irregularity and toxic accumulation, which explains why it is very important to drink plenty of clean, fluoride-free water every day. You can also add some sea salt to your water to help further promote detoxification.
• Apples, Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple is really a powerful cleansing food and that is the reason why numerous advanced colon-cleansing protocols include either whole apples, apple sauce, apple juice, or apple cider vinegar (ACV). Apples are rich in fiber which is a widely known nutrient that can promote healthy digestion, additionally, this fruit contains pectin which is carbohydrate compound that acts as a thickening agent inside the gut.
• Green Tea. Another really good natural detox agent is green tea. Green tea helps flush toxins from your liver, kidneys as well as colon, and is an excellent tea for those who want to lose weight.https://healthyfoodmaster.com/best-foods-for-cleansing-your-colon-naturally-and-effectively/Diet & Weight LossGeneral HealthNatural MedicineDetoxification,metabolism,Omega-3 Fatty Acids,stomach,vitamin C,weight loss