Fruit Protein Smoothie, A Healthy Breakfast to Eat After You Exercise!
Waking up to an energizing workout can make you hungry after your exercise. When you’re trying to lose weight as well as refuel after your morning workout, you’ll want to choose your menu carefully. Your breakfast has to satisfy your keen appetite while staying within your diet plans budget. Breakfast possibilities that fill you up without filling you out keep you on track after your smart start to the day. Here is an excellent post-workout breakfast:
• One cup lite vanilla soy milk
• One medium banana (frozen is fine, too)
• One cup frozen mixed berries
• 1⁄4 cup loosely packed baby spinach
• One scoop vanilla whey protein powder
Add all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a smooth texture. Pour in glass and drink right away.