Healthy Zucchini Pancakes (GLUTEN FREE, SUGAR FREE)
Zucchini is well-known to reduce weight, yet boost the nutrient value of your diet. In a culinary context, zucchini is treated as a vegetable; it is usually cooked and presented as a savory dish or accompaniment. However today we are gonna present you one tasty yet healthy recipe that includes zucchini. Check out the recipe below!
• 2 cups zucchini (finely chopped)
• 1 1/4 cups gluten-free flour
• 2 tablespoons baking powder
• 1 tablespoon mixture of spices for apple pie (if desired)
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 large eggs
• 1 cup and 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
• 2 tablespoons melted butter
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar (1 tablespoon stevia)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup chopped Mexican nuts
1. Place the chopped zucchini on a clean kitchen towel and press them to remove the water from them. Leave them aside.
2. Mix the eggs, milk, butter, brown sugar and vanilla in a bowl of medium size. Make a whole with your hand in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients. Start beating until the mixture is well combined.
3. Add the zucchini and the Mexican nuts in the mixture.
4. In a pan, spread more butter and heat it on medium heat. For each pancake, place 1/3 cup of the mixture into the pan and fry until bubbles appear on the surface, 1 to 3 minutes. Then bake the other side and fry for another minute or two. If you burn pancakes quickly, reduce the temperature of the cooking zone. The pancakes are served hot. You can add honey to the top, Marple syrup, circles of banana and etc. The choice is yours… use your imagination.
Tip for all kind of nuts:
For best flavor, you can bake the Mexican nuts. Place them on baking paper in the baking pan and bake them at 200 degrees for about ten minutes. The chopped nuts or smaller ones, you can fry them in a dry pan, briefly with constant stirring, 3-4 minutes.https://healthyfoodmaster.com/healthy-zucchini-pancakes-gluten-free-sugar-free/General Healthbreakfast,fiber,health,healthy diet,weight loss