How To Lower Blood Pressure Fast Without Medications
High blood pressure (or hypertension) is a blood pressure reading above 140/90 mmHg. If you belong to the group of people with blood pressure, then you are probably in search for natural remedies to solve this problem and at the same time avoid medications. Hypertension is among the most common problems that have an effect on a lot of people worldwide. It can appear without early signs and symptoms and what is even worse, it can be prolonged and leads to some other serious problems.
Usually, it leads to leg cramps, pain, insomnia, dizziness, abnormal heart rates and in the most serious ones it leads to death.
If you wish to bring your health to a whole new level and protect yourself from remedies as well as other chemicals, listed here are some home remedies how to achieve it.
1. Using lemon juice. You need water and lemon or lemon juice. Squeeze it into the water.
One lemon should be squeezed in a glass of water. Drink this mix every day, and keep in mind that this is most effective is if taken in the morning on empty stomach.
Lemons are helpful for hydrations, normal intake of vitamins, relaxing blood vessels and protection of vessel walls and high blood pressure. On account of their healthy properties, lemons are recommended as a natural source of potassium and natural redactor of sodium in the body.
2. Using garlic. Without a doubt, Garlic is among the healthiest foods we have in our cuisine. It possesses sulfur compounds, for example, allicin, diallyl disulfide and diallyl trisulfide that are good for regulating cholesterol as well as blood pressure. These compounds are additionally recommended like natural stimulators of the production of nitric oxide. Consume two cloves per day. It is advisable to take it in raw form.
3. Using ACV and baking soda.
• 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar (ACV)
• 1/8 teaspoon Baking soda
Just mix those two ingredients in the water and drink it. Drink every day for 2 times.
Apple cider vinegar is useful because of its amounts of potassium, magnesium, calcium as well as other healthy minerals and other nutrients required for artery walls protection. On the other hand, Baking soda is charged for regulation of the blood pressure and pH levels.
4. Using bananas. Bananas are packed with potassium and regulate sodium levels. Follows, they are good for normal blood pressure. Just two bananas daily are enough for maintaining health and well-being.
Listed below are various other additional tips:
• Reduce sodium in your diet
• Take healthy diet
• Limit the amount of alcohol you drink
• Indulge in dark chocolate
• Limit your daily limit of caffeine
• Have normal physic activities and exercise regularly
• Quit smoking
• Reduce your stress