Ideal Drink if You Want to Lose Weight and Cleanse Your Body
This ingredient combination is so good because each ingredient comes with a host of extraordinary benefits of their own. One of the benefits of green tea is boosting metabolism and fat absorption. Taking just a cup of green tea once a day reduces the risk of heart disease, skin cancer, brain attack, high blood sugar and blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, common colds, flu, and other health conditions. Oranges themselves contain a great amount of antioxidants and dietary fibers and are useful in the fight against arthritis, cancer, and heart disease.
The recipe for this all natural tea is below:
• Boil a liter of water for 2-3 minutes until the temperature is 80-85°C.
• Add five teabags of green tea and let the water cool for 3-5 minutes before removing the tea bags
• Wash the orange and finely slice it
• Pour the green tea into a glass jar and add the orange and mint leaves
• Close the jar and store it overnight in the fridge
• Drink one cup of this green tea before each meal
Enjoy this great orange and mint green tea!