Importance Of Diet Plan For Weight Loss
image source: Pixabay
According to the report published in the New England Journal of Medicine, more than two billion adults and children around the globe are overweight or obese and they suffer health problems due to their weight.
In other words, two-thirds of the world population carries excess weight due to urbanization, sedentary lifestyle, and unhealthy diets.
The same report showed that the US has the greatest prevalence of obese children and young adults at 13%.
The US also has the greatest number of obese adults with 79.4 million people or 35% of the population.
An unhealthy diet is one of the biggest culprits for weight gain, but it has many other effects too. Dangers associated with poor food choices include:
→ Tooth decay
→ Eating disorders
→ Heart disease and stroke
→ Type 2 diabetes
→ Hypertension (high blood pressure)
→ High cholesterol
→ Some cancers
→ Nutrient deficiencies
It is also important to mention that being overweight or obese also increases the risk of health problems such as type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and many others. Now it’s easy to understand why successful and healthy weight loss depends on your diet plan choice.
The Proper Diet Plan Will
01. Boost energy levels to keep you active throughout the day.
02. Supply the body with much-needed nutrients essential for growth, repair, good health
03. Aid weight management
04. Suppress the appetite and keep you full for longer
05. Correct nutritional deficiencies
06. Prevent or manage chronic diseases and other health problems
07. Lower your cholesterol levels
08. Increase your productivity
09. Improve your mood
10. Speed up metabolism
11. Strengthen the immune system
Proper diet plan allows you to achieve your body goal and target weight without harming your health.https://healthyfoodmaster.com/importance-of-diet-plan-for-weight-loss/Diet & Weight Losshealth,healthy diet,weight loss