Kidney Stone Symptoms, Causes And Natural Remedies
You might have a kidney stone and not know until you feel that unexpected, and terrible pain in the lower back or side area below your ribs. When happens that, the first question you probably ask is ‘How do you know if you have a kidney stone?’ Below you can read about the main kidney stone symptoms, and see if you have any of them.
Kidney stone could be formed but it will not cause pain until it begins moving around to your left or right kidney, or maybe pass into the tube that connects your kidney and bladder – ureter.
Symptoms of Kidney Stone
• Severe pain in the side and back, below the ribs
• Pain that spreads to the lower abdomen and groin
• Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity
• Pain on urination
• Pink, red or brown urine
• Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
• Nausea and vomiting
• Persistent need to urinate
• Urinating more often than usual
• Fever and chills if an infection is present
• Urinating small amounts of urine
So, how it is to have a kidney stone? It’s same as the above-explained kidney stone symptoms. One gets sudden, severe pain in the area below your ribs, which may come in waves and radiates down your stomach. The pain may reduce its intensity, but the truth is you never know when it will change again.
You feel pain when urinating and the urine is usually colored in pink, red, or brown. Aside from pain, it may lead to blockage in the urine flow, so despite the constant urge, you may urinate in small amounts. Kidney stones can be detected early, by the help the above-mentioned kidney stone symptoms and signs.
How Can You Get A Kidney Stone?
Once you know the signs and symptoms of kidney stone, you need to know exactly what have caused them to form. They occur if the usual balance of the water, minerals, and salts in your urine is for some reason changed. This change is often a result of various factors, like the food and drink you consume, certain chronic health conditions, environment, genes, as well as body weight (obesity).
Do you know that you can get a kidney stone from stress? Stress is among the biggest activators of numerous common diseases and conditions, especially these days when our busy lifestyle gives us lots of stress on a daily basis.
A small daily allowance of water is probably the most common reason for kidney stones or eating vast amounts of foods high in sodium, protein, and oxalate.
Foods That Trigger Kidney Stones
If you’re looking to control kidney stones, it’s important to look to your diet. Several foods are known to contribute to their development. Here are top foods that cause kidney stones:
• Fast Food
• Canned Soups
• Wheat bran
• Too much sodium
• Too much animal protein
Nevertheless, scientists believe that only individuals susceptible to kidney stone formation are at risk for these foods. So, it doesn’t mean that you will prevent Kidney Stones by staying away from these foods unless you’re prone to them. If you’ve had a minimum of one kidney stone in your lifetime, it means you are susceptible, and in this situation avoiding above mentioned foods is strongly recommended.
Types of Kidney Stones Include
• Calcium stones. Stone made from calcium and phosphate, or the most common calcium and oxalate.
• Infection or struvite stones. Triggered by a urinary tract infection, consisted of ammonia and magnesium. They can be quite big because they grow quickly, and horn-shaped.
• Uric acid stones. Develop in people that have a high-protein diet, gout, or those people who don’t drink an adequate amount of water. They tend to be smooth.
• Cystine stones. Happens mostly to people who have the genetic disorder called cystinuria, which causes cysteine, a natural substance, leak into the urine. The high amount of this substance in the urine can cause the formation of kidney stones. This disorder can’t be cured, but it can be controlled.
How To Remove Kidneys Stones Naturally
Before thinking about using any medication, or even surgery, the first thing to do in order to eliminate your kidney stone is trying some natural treatment. As scientists explain, just the uric acid stones can be effectively dissolved with medication. Therefore , we present you the most popular, and helpful natural home remedies for kidney stones. But also, do consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
1. Dissolve Kidney Stones with Lemon Juice, Olive oil, and ACV. Make this homemade remedy when you first notice the symptoms. Mix 2 oz. of fresh lemon juice and 2 oz. of organic olive oil. Stir nicely, and drink. And then, you should drink 1 ½ cup (12 ounces) of purified water, and wait for half an hour. Follow with a solution of half a lemon juice, 1 ½ cup of purified water, and a tablespoon of ACV – apple cider vinegar. Consume and do the same solution recipe every hour until your kidney stone symptoms improve.
2. Pomegranate. The seeds and juice of pomegranates have astringent properties that can help in the treatment of kidney stones. Try to eat one whole pomegranate or drink one glass of freshly squeezed pomegranate juice on a daily basis. Also, you can mix pomegranate in a fruit salad. Another option is to grind one tablespoon of pomegranate seeds into a fine paste. Eat this paste along with a cup of horse gram soup once daily. This home remedy will help dissolve the stones. Of course, you can find horse gram in Indian markets.
3. Dried Dandelion Root. This natural diuretic provides anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties. The ideal daily consumption of dried dandelion root for treating kidney stones is 2-8 grams. Seek advice from your doctor if you take diabetes or high blood pressure medication because dandelion can interact with some drugs. Additionally, don’t take it if you have gallbladder disease, as well as not more than a month.
4. Uva Ursi. Uva Ursi is one of the best natural remedies for kidney stones thanks to its diuretic properties. To flush out the kidney stone away from your system you should drink 20 oz. of Uva Ursi tea daily.
5. Nettle Leaf. The nettle leaf can help maintain the flow of water through the kidneys and bladder, therefore promoting smooth urination. Additionally, nettle leaf helps keep crystals from forming into stones as well as keeps bacteria away. Nettle tea can even improve the benefits of water by acting as a natural diuretic.
– Add 2 teaspoons of dried nettle leaf to a cup of hot water.
– Let it sit for ten minutes and then strain it.
– Drink 2 to 3 cups of nettle tea daily for a couple weeks.
6. Kidney Beans. Kidney beans will significantly reduce your kidney stone pain. Boil the bean-less pods in purified water for 6 hours. Strain the liquid using a cheesecloth. Let it cool, and consume it during the whole day.https://healthyfoodmaster.com/kidney-stone-symptoms-causes-and-natural-remedies/General Healthhealth