Surprisingly Good Herbs To Help You Fight Arthritis & Joint Pain
Arthritis is a difficult health condition, and you and need time to find the proper remedy. However, it does not necessarily mean that you need to go to the closest pharmacy to where you live. Down there are presented a few great and natural solutions. Good diet and some herbs can help you prevent and even cure arthritis.
• Ginger. Indians have used ginger for centuries, mostly to relieve pain and swelling. Recent studies have shown that proteolytic enzymes that affect the dilution of proteins have strong anti-inflammatory effects. These compounds give its strong flavor and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Green Tea. This tea is packed with health benefits, as confirmed by a great number of studies. It is rich in antioxidants, so you may want to include it in your everyday diet. Green tea can help you prevent and reduce the symptoms associated with rheumatoid arthritis. Regular consumption of green tea will help you strengthen the bones and joints since it contains chemicals that block the enzyme that destroys your cartilage.
• Aloe Vera. People would rather choose aloe vera over any other remedy. It has strong healing properties, and it is often used in the treatment of small skin abrasions. Apply some aloe vera gel locally to relieve joint pain.
• Turmeric. Turmeric is loaded with antioxidants, which makes it a perfect remedy for arthritis, as proven by many studies. It is especially efficient in relieving morning stiffness and joint swelling. 1,200 mg of turmeric has the same effect as 300 ml of phenylbutazone when it comes to treating arthritis. Unlike other herbal remedies, turmeric gives best results in relieving joint pain when consumed orally.
• Willow Bark. According to historical records, willow bark was first used in 500 BC by the Chinese who used it to relieve pain and treat fever. Native Americans have also used this natural remedy to treat headaches, rheumatic and muscle pain. Willow bark relieves osteoarthritis and related joint pain, especially in the back knee, neck, and hips. Make some healthy willow bark tea or use it as a supplement.
• Boswellia. Boswellia is a herbal extract known as the basic ingredient of incense. It has strong antioxidant properties and relieves pain common for people with arthritis. But, the best thing is that it has no side effects, unlike conventional medications. Boswellia regulates blood circulation and blood flow in the areas affected by the inflammation, which helps the joints affected by arthritis.
• Eucalyptus. Leaves of tropical eucalyptus have been long used in the treatment of arthritis. It is rich in tannins, which reduce swellings and pain caused by this disease.