Top 5 Healthy Late Night Snacks!
There are some nights when we feel hungry and we decide to eat whatever we find in the fridge. Many people would say that it is very bad for our health to eat late at night. Yes, eating late at night is bad for our organism and body because it may cause difficulties when sleeping, but all of this depends on the type of food we eat at night. There are plenty of food products which are perfectly safe to be consumed before you go to sleep.
Here are five products which are excellent for consummation late at night. It is even better that these products consumed before going to bed will make you fall asleep peacefully.
1. Hot Milk and Honey. For a long time, hot milk was considered as one of the best options for falling asleep in an easier way. The reason why milk is so good is the element tryptophan which causes the serotonin (hormone of happiness) to be increased. However, the amino acids which are inside the milk may block the tryptophan get to your brain. That is why you will drink the hot milk combined with honey. The honey consists of sugar that is easy to digest and which will make the hormones produce even more serotonin. That is why this drink is one of the best for relaxing.
2. Banana and Hot Milk. Another combination where you can drink hot milk is with banana. This will relax you and fill your organism with magnesium, calcium, vitamin B6 and D.
3. Almonds. They have plenty of calories but also are full of magnesium. Almonds are excellent for lowering the level of bad cholesterol and triglycerides, these are the main factors for preventing the cardiovascular issues.
4. Popcorns. Excellent option if you want to eat something salty during the night. They are filled with carbohydrates and have a low level of calories, plus they are low in fats and won’t make your stomach bloated in the morning. However, be careful how much salt you put.
5. Homemade Chips Made of Vegetables or Fruit. Stop eating chips bought from markets because it has plenty of fats and sodium which can cause your stomach bloated. Opposite to this the homemade chips is very healthy and you can consume it late at night as much as you want. This chips can be made from carrots, kale, potatoes, apples, etc. It is your choice which fruit and vegetables you will use when preparing this chips, but always add a little bit of oil and salt or you can put some other spice such as chili, oregano or something else according to your desire.
So, put some nice movie and choose one of these delicious and very healthy options and enjoy your night.