Top 5 Wall Exercises Without Equipment
Having a workout routine at home can be fun and it can cost you absolutely nothing. Many people all over the world are doing home exercises and for that reason, we will show you a couple of wall exercises which can be made at home.
1. Climb The Wall. Begin with plank position having your hands under shoulders. Put your feet in line with hips. Press into the wall. Pull your right knee in direction with your chest. Next, return your foot to the wall. Immediately repeat on the left side. Keep up with alternating legs for a minute. This exercise will work your back, shoulders, thighs, abs, and buttocks.
2. Pike Position. Begin with plank position and place your hands under the shoulders. Put your feet in line with hips. Press into the wall. As you lift hips engage your abs until the body makes an inverted V. Return to the beginning and make 15 repetitions. This exercise will work your triceps, back, abs, and shoulders.
3. Side Slimmer. Begin on the left side and put your left forearm on the ground. Extend your right arm to the ceiling and with your left foot press the bottom of the wall. Then, lift your hips off the floor and raise your right leg as high as you can. Stay like that for 30 seconds and then switch sides. Repeat. This exercise works your oblique and shoulders.
4. Pumped-Up Plank. Plank position with hands put under the shoulders. Have your feet in line with your hips. Stay like that for 1 minute. If you want to make it easier lower legs and place the toes on the ground with your feet pressed against the wall. This exercise works your oblique, lower back, abs, and shoulders.
5. Booty Bridge. Lie down facing away from the wall and have your right knee bent. Put your foot on the floor and bend your left knee 90 degrees. Extend the right leg in a direction toward the ceiling and then start lifting your hips until the body creates a straight line. Make a short pause, and then lower your hips by completing 1 repetition. Make 15 repetitions and then switch legs. Repeat. This exercise works your hamstrings, buttocks, and abs.