What is better, a strict diet plan or regular exercise?
image source: Pixabay
There are infinite things we could do in order to be healthier, like sit less, eat more vegetables, eat less processed food, or drink less alcohol. So being healthy is simple, right? “Eat less, move more.” That’s easy to say, but practicality is one of the most important things when it comes to health and fitness.
Now, when it comes down to it, one of the most frequent questions that’s asked by aspiring fitness enthusiasts is “Which is more important: diet or exercise?
Both are vital for the good health and fitness status, here’s why:
• What you get into your body will naturally have a very vital impact upon your health.
• It keeps you active, vigorous and masculine.
• It helps in building your hormonal and enzymatic actions.
• It builds your immune system for protection from diseases.
• It builds your heart health.
• Keep you active and stress-free.
• Helps in mental health and wellness along with physical benefits.
• Helps in building muscles, losing fats and keeps your immunity at peak.
But if you had to pick it would depend on your goal.
If you simply want to slim down to a low body fat percentage and don’t care about being muscular, then you can get there with just nutrition.
If you want to become muscular you’d need to stimulate muscle hypertrophy and the only way to do that is through working out. Of course, you’d still need to feed your body the nutrients necessary for growth.
Whatever your goal might be though, good nutrition coupled with regular exercise would be the optimal way to go.
via YouTubehttps://healthyfoodmaster.com/what-is-better-a-strict-diet-plan-or-regular-exercise/Bodybuilding & FitnessDiet & Weight Lossfitness,health,healthy diet,weight loss,workout